Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, June 29, 2015

RIGHT ONE (FUTURE)

Love at first sight
Blinded eyes see right
Excitement is not expressed
All calm, suggest this happiness
I felt your energy through the window
I smelled your oils, when door opened slow
We smiled long before greeting
We hugged in hello's during our meeting
If blushing smiles was designer clothes
Right now,
We wear it well
First impressions is everything
So our first time meeting
I didn't come empty handed
12 Yellow steams to highlight friendship
This indicated the beginning of my courtship
This poem could end with a happy ending
Our love story is TWO-WE-CONTINUE
Concluding me writing poems
So that our life of Love Poems are living beginnings
RIGHT ONE.....


~TNW




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment