Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

IN LOVE WITH BEING IN LOVE


Her only make up, is melanin
Brown foundation without additives to this preservative
Physique is made up from the High up...

home grown, from good eating and healthy awareness
Her locks, are combed with sun
moisturized by the rain
She don't need hair salons,
her hands conditioned and styled her mane
I stare into eyes that are contact(s) beautiful
No inserts
but they go from Dark brown to hazel
When solar rays wave at her vision
Her top half is sculpted cups of nurturing
The only time the letter D is a grade A
and its by the laws of the world
she has to cover up
those beautiful cups
in solitary confinement to undergarments
liars to where gravity has rest her chest
Her back side
the perfect wide
from dips in smalls
to plumpness of round
Creating a shadow from cuffs under back of legs
She stands in knocked knee, pigeon toed and bow legs
and she got them long legs
that makes dresses knee length
thigh high
Beauty marks and stretch marks
are her only tattoos
Piercings are tribal
She is eye catching through the spiritual
So Holistic, its energetically immortal
My dark crystal in Amethyst
Her energy is my warmth and cool

Our energy is aligned by Chakra
Eyes wide open don't sleep to her,
I fall into meditating deeps with her
Doing drugs aren't our bad habits
but we get high of clearing minds
through spirits and not drinking spirits
Reiki attunement...
Our scents are incense, aromatic candles and
the waving of Sage heals are minds
We fruitful
Living vegans in vegetated state
Not bionic but we are probiotic
Finally,
I found the missing link
to my bones structures missing piece
My reason to be a King now that I found my Queen
Loneliness is not an option
just time off from a relation career
I'm finally whole like milk
fulfilled in spirit
And in love again, with being in love...



~TNW




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment