Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, June 29, 2015

UNTITLED

(Teaser..)
Do you mind if I stare?
looking into your eyes
to see if my reflection is there...
I can actually see you seeing me
and how you see me
So when you ask if I look at other women
I do take glimpses quickly
but all I see is your face and smile
on them
I can't help if its my eyes on you I'm envisioning

You got a hold on me like sinus cold on me
trying to find one moment
our eyes and hands aren't locked to each other
Like Karen and David B
bonded together like bible scriptures
We are the perfect picture
We have more love for each other
then Facebook likes on ratchet pictures
A perfect line to a endless love story
His and Hers poetry in motion
through written potions and elixirs
Are poise is captured on fixtures
Match made in evenly yokes
We are the ideal mixture
You seen us
Hastags ‪#‎Mizzess‬ and ‪#‎Mistah‬
We are on the universes "SPACEBOOK" status
A rapture in still pics made for viewers to capture
Do you mind if I love you
I mean fall in love with you
before you feel this feeling
My heart will already surrender to you
I mean I'm literally handing it to you
like it belong to you before I knew you
It chose you before I made plans too
and Its true
I'm just a host that surrounds this organ
that plays Zulu beats for you
I continue to cook up good love
until my name, signed with love
is the only thing you will preview
on my hearts menu
All healthy choices you see
Gluten free
Lactose free
and for those who throw salt on good love
Our love is Cholesterol and Sodium free
Its me NUMPSY...
I'm the chosen one..........to be continue
~TNW



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. TWISTZ WHY DID YOU LIE AND SAY YOU DID NOT CHOKE ME AND YOU DID I PROTECTED YOU I PROTECTED YOUR IMAGE AND WHO YOU ARE KNOWN FOR IN THE POETRY COMMUNITY AND I COULDNT GET ANY PROTECTION FROM YOU. WITH YOUR HANDS AROUND MY THROAT CALLED ME A BITCH AND SAID YOU WOULD KILL ME AS I WAS GASPING FOR AIR. I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE WHAT YOU DID TO ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY BUT LOVE YOU. I NEVER DESERVED ANYTIME YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME BECAUSE OF YOUR ANGER AND INSECURITIES . I DEALT WITH YOUR CHEATING AND WOMEN INBOXING YOU ON FACEBOOK AND IG HAVING INAPPROPRIATE CONVERSATIONS. AS IF I DIDNT EXIST BUT YOU CALLED ME YOUR QUEEN. I DID NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU, PAMPER YOU SPOIL YOU AND IN COURT YOU LIE

    ReplyDelete