Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

INDIFFERENCES..........

I told her she was my rock
but she took that and threw stones
I mentioned that she was my soul mate
yet, she is constantly dividing our spirits
bragged she was my pen
though she turned it into a sword and Excalibur-ed it in my back
I thought she was my beating heart
but its not love she is feeling,
I inhale and exhale her, she is my breath
but she takes my breath away and smother me to death
...
I love her kisses
but she is a kissing bird, she only pecks
I hug her and hold her
she hugs me like I'm one of the boys
I compromise
she negotiates
I discuss
she debates
I express
she vents
I speak with thought
she says what she meant
I'm wrong when she is right
when I'm right, its still wrong
my first words, is her last words
my subtle verb usages, verses her cussing with words
there is no right and wrong with us two
that's why we are still together, despite the feud
INDIFFERENCES..........
 
By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment