Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

THE WAIT



She was a blessing when we met
a gift for a healthier life
a position, to be filled by my side
a thought with words behind it
she inspires me
looking to gain her
to be one with her
to know justice is not served
if we can't get away with love as our crime
When I turn off the lights tonight
I click on a dream of you
see,
I can't make you love me
but I can earn a respect towards the idea
we can run away from each other
but at the end of the road,
we will run back into each other
back into love
if your mind is open to it
I'll wait,
but patience is for those who believe in rewards
so instead of waiting,
I believe in faith over wait
faith will out weight the wait
girl, I see you balling
but your time of stalling
is now becoming a calling
relax girl, and start falling
so I can catch you with love
......
 
 
By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment