Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

REPLACEMENT




I wish I could be the him,

making you smile and laugh

I wish my arms can be "the best hold you ever had"

Let me be the image in your dreams

Let me be, the reason you keep calling for no reason

Can I be the one that gets those good meals-

and touchy feels, while I'm eating

can I be the one

...that gets that perfect birthday gift-

or a just because gift

cause I saw it and said "I'm going to get that"

Why can't I be the one, you look deep into my eyes-

and take the condom off

and ask me to place creation inside

Where was that happiness with our togetherness

I don't hear the "oh girl about my man" with happiness

Don't remember you holding my hand while outside

don't remember your hand resting on my thigh

while I drive

Never got that kiss goodnight that lasted for hours

hell, never came to work

and on my desk

I discovered flowers

but he does

and he does nothing great for you like I did and still do

but he gets the royal treatment

for just being partially loyal

while you cover up the mistreatment

I'm on the outside looking in

at this standing tall and pretending man

watching my.......REPLACEMENT


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment