Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, November 14, 2011

TO DEATH DO US PART

I found love that is more eternal than a womb
no boundaries growing with the expansion of the universe
a feeling that overrides your bodies like every disease known
to break down blood cells, immune systems and antibodies
This love could not be broken like the mystery of the big bang
it took longer than Genesis, 7 earth days to make
it takes longer than reparation for lost deaths to break
its my resolution like a cold case
its built on a strong foundation that last longer than mommies
in tombs, still Born's in wombs
and much taller than Everest
and fully together than a liars expressions on face.
I found a beginning with a perfect ending in one life time
and in this life time, I will build my lifetime through lifeline
of my soul mate.
Our love was seeded when we were conceived the day our generations seeds was ejaculated.
If I die before I wake,
when you find the remains of me and my soul mate
you will know we died
Til death do us part, and together is how we stayed!
6000 years later discovered and we still holding like when died that day.


BY LeRoy (TNW) Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment