Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, November 14, 2011

FALL........

The wind slowly sings to a moment of cool
wanting to run threw fields and dive into raked piles
laying in orange, red and yellows once green
looking at the sunlight beam in a lighter radiance
no bugs around,
very little noise, just the leaves dancing to winds
watching how the barks and branches
stand naked with out their summer greens
I become my own shade in dim lighting
its that time of year
comfortable, not really cold
just relaxing.
a little more clothes worn than usual
but I'm cool with the cool
we both just
cooling
and it feels real cool.
this season,
I drop like the leaves
as we fall like the fall to embrace autumn.
FALL

By
LeRoy(TNW) Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment