Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, November 21, 2011

NIGHT GLOW

I get scared every time I see the reflection of glare
my lights and there shine battling
dunno what to do
do I move
will it move
what will be the consequences if we meet
someone may get hurt
one may die
might be both of us
too early to be this alert
but this war zone that won't let me sleep
the enemy is trying to be friendly
out of curiosity do damage to me
or themselves
true, we invaded their space
and they are fighting to keep a home
to roam freely but no place to go

so here we are


my movement to their standing
As I move into their direction
they respond to move towards me

someone is going to get hurt
one of us is going to die
it might be both of us
I just dunno what to do
when riding this road
and see that
NIGHT GLOW
from a standing deer

ACCIDENT!!! 




LeRoy (TNW) Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
confrontation

No comments:

Post a Comment