Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

CAGED LOVE

I'm not trying to hold you hostage
I'm trying to imprison the love we have
keep it in darkness out of suns light
so shadows can not mimic and share us with others
and it will be written
that our love, that is as sacred as tombs of Egypt
sworn under oath like a priest in the catholic community
will travel the true distance of the earth to the sun
I want o close my eyes and never opening them
because my dreams
has no interruptions of destruction's
little less faults in flaws
lies would not even exist in our world of truth
so to continue to live under a life universal darkness
like those in Jerusalem nights
so I tint the windows in  my room
place my entire residence in dark silence
paint stars on ceilings and walls in phosphorescent paints
so are long sleeps would be protected by star lights

See,
I'm not trying to hold you hostage
I'm trying to imprison the love we have
and if protecting my investment and infinite means
separating us from the world
to put our love in hiding like Bin Laden
and only be re-discovered by archaeologist
that two people died in loves confinement
then,
please allow my sentencing to loving you begin...


CAGED LOVE

By LeRoy (TNW) Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment