Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I WRITE POEMS FOR YOU


You send a rapture of love sickles to my heart
I count everyday to the day I will see you
the day my chest becomes see through
and I'll stand proud as a man
but inside I cry to joy like a bride on her wedding day
This reunion has taken too long
but while the distance produces love so strong
I can't help to wonder
Will we be in love at first site?
even the vision of your lips creating a smile
warms me in freezing below temperatures
My heart plays a solo in loving concerto
in the communication from native drums
the ones you would find in the Congo
I keep back spacing and spell checking
cause I'm so in the rush to post this
that you wouldn't know,
this poem was on my today's list


I wrote this piece for you

I know you're reading this
I can see you smiling to this
cause our smiles rises simultaneously
and if your eye should tear at every line
then you too share the lines that brought tears to my eyes
I want you right now like a need
far more than a fools greed
I'm going to sleep knowing that full moon shines on me
your eye in my sky, looking down on me
and I, I am looking back at you
the sun will tell me
I'm a day closer to be one with you
to know the first day will be kissing you
the second day will be holding you
the third day will be bonding with you
and the last days will be.........dayum
lets go back to the first 3 days
this excitement has moved me foreword to day one
I open my eyes back to the day before 1
rain starts to clog my vision during my write
but that’s outside
my vision is clouded by my teary eyes
tomorrow, takes one day away from wondering why
so I write
continuing to write towards you
for you
about you
loving you
and my writing finally ends
when I'm writing with you


So I write poems in secret messages of
I'm thinking of you
I'm thinking about you
I'm thinking of loving you
no more thinking

I love you!

By LeRoy(TNW)Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment: