Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, March 21, 2011

SWEET EXCHANGE

WOW.....

I couldn't get her off my mind....I'm...
remembering her curvacious shape
to the kisses that left my lips painted with her taste

shyt....

couldn't focus straight
everything in my work place
turned into her image in my way
I got it bad, real bad
I want her so much right now,
I'm about to leave my job and rush to my pad
can't wait til I walk thru that door
don't care if I'm soak & wet from the rain
leaving foot prints on hard wood floors
don't matter if I'm coming home late
Yelling, "Honey I'm home, mi Amor'
I need you to rush to me to fulfill this untouched strain
here I am back for more
I need to kiss you,
Wrap my taste bud against your moisture
have my pallets dancing like pop rocks &
saliva mixtures
closing my eyes to intoxicating embraces
these grasp that always brings rises to my lower fixture
"we ought to be in pictures"
each exchange leave my lower lips
inside your slightly open mouth
too many kisses weakens my head
sometimes strange words and thoughts come out
Can't wait to, OMG!!
The things I want to do to you
wanting to do with you
These images that comes to mind,
shouldn't be put on a writers page
Pictures like Red Shoe Diaries
that puts a blush to a dark skin face
I need to......... have you
I want to......... need you
Can I have a.... Kiss from you
As soon as I...... get next to you
Leaning in,
leaning,
leaning to..
Hold ya
Holding you
Hold her
fish faces when i'm puckering my lips
secretions floods my tongue tips
Eyes will slowly close,
Eyes will slowly,
Eyes will...........close

I melting, like the wicked witch from the east
falling back hard like I sipped some Nestea
Going,
going,
going,
GONE.....
After kissing that bottle of
MOSCATO







By LeRoy Goetzendanner

2 comments:

  1. Alcoholic! LOL Intervention anyone? jk i'll be over later have my glass ready! ;) nicely done!

    ReplyDelete