Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

APRIL IS POETRY MONTH

April is, "Poetry Month", so I task my fellow poets to write for 30 straight days during the month of April. That's a poem a day. The catch, you are putting your mind to fresh ideas and new pieces. Don't rush it, but try it. Add more to your stock piles of poetry already in existence. I send you blessings and prayers for your journey. I'm looking foreword to the challenges as well as some mountains of new pieces to read.

Blessings,
Twist~

3 comments:

  1. nice. i have hooked up with 3 other poets for accountability with this...i am making the run....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in too! I have been practicing now

    ReplyDelete
  3. def a change of pace 4 me but I will try

    ReplyDelete