Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

TEXTED GOOD BYE

I said good bye
without I telling her I loved her
I know it was the last good bye
but leaving on a silent note
brings a silent killer to your out spoken heart
I shouldn't be walking away
I'm a poet
I know I can fix it
but words aren't band aids
My pen can't stitch lines to open wounds
A title, just wasn't enough
to keep her vitals from-----------


I texted her good bye
Cowardly,
I didn't man up
or stand up
made plans to sit up
nor did I got up
to get up
and walk over and tell her
to her face
I loved her

 
I just pressed send
for a Good Bye message
Immediately, I removed her from-
my phone records
My Good bye was forever
How our love should have been
But I told her Good bye
that meant we've reached our end
to ever saying hello again....



~TNW





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment