Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

DEADEN

I stop loving on purpose
trained to feel that love is worthless
Numbness was built over time
I don't blame them for hurt-
I blame I
Made sure my heart and love lines-
share no ties
Convinced my brain that "I love you"
is howling winds in lies, in verbal disguise
So don't be surprise
Woman aren't the only ones to hold shields-
behind the walls of enemy lines
I see that signals are crossed
my looks may appear crossed eyes
vision is no longer blurry
I just see and hear slurred lines
don't trust me having muscles of super hero
because falling in love is my kryptonite
I fell for your seasoning
Convinced my heart your excuses were mental reasoning
So I continue to inject PENicillin
And if my paralysis towards love makes me the villain
I can deal with those feelings of mines I robbed
Love ain't a lost,
if I'm the only one stealing them.....DEADEN


~TNW



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment