Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A PIECE FOR PEACE

I wish my arms were long enough
and strong enough
to hold and embrace the world
of its hurt
With a voice loud of enough to say
"Everything is going to be okay"
I wish I could soar through the sky
and cry hard enough for my tears
to rain on the world
at the same time
so the world could
cry in my rain
and we could cry......together
If only the earth would go sightless for a minute
without having any vision
you couldn't see what color the people were in it
every one would be a person of voice
Instead a color of choice
I'm tired of living in this reality version
of the movie version of "The Purge"
Marshall Law in uniform legality
Hands up ain't enough
if your hands are in the wrong situations
When bad people created bad situations
Making them Pro's on file
now we are all stereotypes
from stereo hypes
So yes,
bad apples spawns bad seeds,
for rotten apples to smoke mad trees
this is new seeds are "WE" the apples
with bad profiles
This situation needs to be put to rest
like snow white
rest this case,
rest for peace
Stamping black inks on papers that are all white
See,
The best thing about being a poet is
We write pieces in pieces
Our therapy in releases
the delivery and messages to our pieces
is to give the world our pieces
No Justice, No peace
No crime, no police
and maybe
they will feel peace from our pieces


By LeRoy (TNW)Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment