Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I LIKE LOVE...

I'm "ALOVE"
more alive in love
No lie,
As her Adam
my serpent was the apple of her eye
I found her to be "To life does us part"
because death ain't an option
unless we dying together
Romeo and Juliette style
pronounced dead by our God-Father
I knew she was the one
when I let her write poems in my books
my heart became her beats
my love was her hooks
I know I'm crook
because I stole heart, love and her cookies
the best meal I had
was the last supper she was fed me
I swam in her parted seas repeatedly

being whipped by hear love
so I would die of love beating me
dinned in her falls of wine
I'm a born again vegan
but be porking her like swine
I don't stay in line
like writing cursive on dotted lines
I swore I saw it coming
even though love is blind
Kindly I love her
this shows, when I MEAN it
The V8 for her love
got me on some "Lean on me" shyt
and my ink will bleed if
when she stroke my pen-is
with her gripness
My health nut fitness
two big asses in love
for our skinny GENES to fit this
I quit!!!......~TNW






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment