Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

RETROUVAILLE

A minute seems like forever
the instance you were out my presence
the feeling of missing you-
became my hardships.
I licked my curled lips-
still smelling your kiss good bye
The longest good bye ever
the most I felt my breath leaving me-
when your holds felt encouragingly .....
strong!
You are, an arm length away from me
You were no longer in my reach
I miss you already
but I can still see you in 20/20
I stare until your clarity becomes invisible
I miss you this much____my arms extend opened
5 minutes has passed
and when you miss someone
that's like; 
three sunrises and two sunsets passed
WOW! Our first time apart
Well technically,
if you don't count:
workdays
school days
personal time away days
full time single parent days
and the list goes on days
Hell,
when you hang up the phone
or log off instant messenger
that's a "I miss you" feeling coming on
Did I mentioned, "I miss you?"
and I try to say it out loud in my head
So you can read my thoughts 
from a far
(laugh)
I guess your thoughts are busy
and mines, are on call waiting
waiting to hear you say
see you say
feel you say
"I miss you too".........RETROUVAILLE

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment