Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

TRANSPARENT

Colorful illuminate
black and whites through retinas
I've been invisible since discovery
eliminated for extinction-
the day they found me
I'm a unwanted shadow
dis guarded from acceptance
called everything but human
my hemoglobin is the same as yours
when exposed and oxygenated
My existence is threatening
inter breeding is rising
origin is a memory
no race for ethnicity
DNA will be conclusive
my roots have no more originality
but I will always be chromaticity
visibly invisible and separated 
I see you
as plain as I see through you
but me
in your perception
I'm just VHF reception
Your vision is rainbow enhanced
but TRANSPARENT
will be excluded
the race black, will have no chance
the race black, will no longer be color....

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner 
    

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment