Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

NO HUNGER FOR LOVE(a single mans fast)

Inspired by lines in Femi TheDrifish piece(Felt that poem homie)

Fasting from good love
Whats that?
Only being served artificial flavoring
genetically engineered by products
so my question
Why buy into love products?
My digestive juices can barely
absorb first servings

only regurgitating any leftovers
relating or sounding like love
Its gotten bad to the point
I was being called belimac
Trying to swallow emotions
but couldn't bare the bitter taste
with a tasteless tongue
and a stomach that's stayed numb
Hell
passing leftover heartbreaks is tough
got me wearing calliope bags for additional storage space
but my heart breaks, and emotional heart aches
were fowl move ins, BS like bowel movements
leaving me knee high in hazardous waste
look at my pale face
making me squinting in mean mugs
like having my first kale taste
love aint suppose to be this way
leaving a bad taste in my mouth
like morning breath smothered in toothpaste
I denounce you
love
on my menu
you can't be healthy
having me living unhealthy
surely you don't show up my chart
as one of the four food groups
I'll keep on this diet
this fasting for life everlasting
Cause as much as I love, LOVE with my last breath
I rather have self love like Kraft singles
where my expectancy has me surpassing those in love
pass the time of living death..........do you part

A Single mans fast
.........~TNW




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment