Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

13 CREEPING INTO 14

Dug a grave for the trials
placed it in a time capsule 
with no reason to ever unearthing it
13 I scribe on the metal
reminding me, "this is the last straw"
14 embraced me in open arms
prior to 13 leaving the door
I saw lights, prayers and blessings
inscribed at 14 front doors
Day 5
13 couldn't stay dead
claimed I buried it alive
reanimating itself to the surface
trying to reclaim it's host (me)
came with the baggage of troubles
folders full of issues
but in 14's world
that bad line was approve for dismissal 
I'm feeling the weight I lost
when I lost 13
but 13 still finds ways of feeding me.......lies
14 told me "look straight ahead"
there is nothing to view in your rear view
focus on the direct path
don't let 13 take you back
but I feel me slipping back
like speeding treads on black ice
see 14 has me free of pain
while 13 tries to latch on her "TWO CHAINS"
freedom comes with punishment
something always happen, 
when you are involved in the happenings
Please pray on me, with me and by me
I enjoy being free
but I can't flow on 14
until I'll free myself of 13.......

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment