Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

TIME WILL HEAL OPEN WOUNDS......


Time will heal open wounds.
I place a band aid on ours,
with kisses and hugs
so the pain would go away
Some wounds are scratched
others, deeply inflicted
never were they intentional
but blame become our exchange
still..
I wish they never happened
Much bloodshed from spilled tears
Happiness always came back like
forehead kisses from mom
a smile would appear
like lights to a deers eyes
blinding
so we couldn't see past hearts that bonded
while we danced to uncoordinated heart beats
from chest compressions
expectations were tattooed "In love we trust"
but lasted only as long a job probation
disclaimer: I'm at fault, I'm my flaws

My pen should have been first aid
my words should have peroxided
any cuts and bruises
my apologies should have comfort
my sorry acts
but resolution came in silent therapy sessions
cutting eyes with knives
that started these lacerations
perfect attendance
was becoming inconsistent
with "Disappearing Acts"
becoming are story line
I'm glad actions moments
are caught on stand stilled photo frames

Time will heal open wounds
maybe not now or later
but I won't give up
rehabbing and caring for this wound
until this wound is called, "FLATLINE"

#cien


By LeRoy tnw Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment