Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

RANT

Me and my poetry are turning
another leaf
we decided to write and perform in vegan
cause we are tired of all the beef
I'm going to play the seeing eye dog
some of our leaders forgot how to lead
I got the blue cross and with red shields
PEN I cillin for pens that can't bleed ink
I switch religion on beliefs
I'm raising hands not bars-
dem bars are for drunks and thiefs
I reach stars
like Mars
when he jumped with 23's on his feet
I'm a cat-lick in practices
My ORAL-gin is verbal messages--
1 man Justice hero without the Justice league
See I'm tired of the pep rally's
I need more involvement in protest
to be seen like pimples on foreheads
crossing you in zigzags like Zips shoes leaving Z treads
But I see heads
putting me back of the their list
like good guys come last
LeRoy, you're not quite the dragon
so Bruce, you're going last
weaving together lines
like hairlines baring head dress on baldness
see all your darkness before light
like convalescent eyes during egress
I don't beez fresh
I beez beefless
I've been heard and seen less
like A cups in pushups
lying about Being B breast
I know this a test
they call it helping me to beez the best
Hurting aint healing
making faces like I'm careless
walking in my shoes like I'm payless
my recipes
is much needed rest in peace
I unleashed for peace
before I let go my rest in piece.................


~TNW



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment