Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, November 22, 2013

FISHNETS.......

 
Caught in the the blind of
silk designs
defined by limbs perfectly built
How they stretch nylons against colored skins
I'm amazed like a child seeing colors
My thoughts are racing my stimulation
for applause in 6pm standings
I'm trapped perfectly in between stitching
Through my staring eyes
I wonder if its worn:
thigh highs
knee high
up to the waste
or body suit in lace
A daydream to every passing
With all walks in heels are connected-
to a naked torso
I get chills on perversion visions-
of those dressed up legs-
rubbing against my face like
cats purring against your legs
Waiting patiently to be the next catch
Caught up in those legs locks and-
silk persuasion of your FISHNETS.


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment