Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BUTTERFLY KISSES



You....
You light up my eyes
You keep me warm
when my eyes are......


on you
staring hard not to blink
not wanting to miss our eyes
in sync
Tender kisses
in pink
Cherry flavors are life savors
mouth watering.....salivating
tongues dancing to a sin-from-me
Wide eyes shut
anticipation was worth the wait
that final call, the last call
on how we end our date
Lean in like metals to magnets
as we meet half way
hot mist from anxious breathing
with mints surrounding our space

You...
you light up my eyes
you keep me warm
when your eyes............
are on mine
When we kiss.
 


 ~TNW





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment