Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

ADORATION.....

Why does love taste so good
but bad for the heart
ultimately leaving healthy feelings
in emotional vegetating states
its got to be written music
but B-flats on high notes
strum like strings on a guitars
with no words
I took love to be my many nights
through performance pieces
late night dream-mares
the closest moments of falling in love
is through my poems
fantasizing about a love that will never happen
Being my own Frankenstein of Mozart penmanship
composing symphonies of love lines
from out of sync composure's
Feelings and emotions are
bad mixes like
herbal tea's tainted with saccharine sweeteners
Flowers will bloom in black rose buds
beating organs
are cold musicals
and my casting calls for open positions
are ongoing vacancy announcements
that my hearts government
will not full time hire
just part contract for probationary positions
I wrote a love poem
still
it has no name
as always
love will never get a title
its just a object
focused from my pens objective
leaving this single pen
married to poetry......




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment