Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

IN A RELATIONSHIP


I finally change my relationship status
I'm no longer filing single
claiming happily dedicated, so publically 
my love is now IPO
See,
I've been keeping her a secret so long
that,
when it dawn to me,
that I was doing our love wrong
Mr fix shyt had to to fix this
before the flame on our torch was gone
I mean, the special commitment between she and I
was fading like shirts in tie dies 
the birth of our life was going to die
and though we promised to be together
even in the after life
we had to make it there
by keeping our love alive 
while mortally and spiritually staying alive
and no lie...
I can't let nothing bad happen to us

cause I'll be getting mad.....about
fucking up the good I had.....and
the love that made me man.....makes
destiny as my blue print plans.....this
created by Gods hands
Don't want to be saying all these sorries
with unwarranted apologies
like, "My bad"
while watching my secret in single status leaving
So I decided to announce this secret love
by singling out my vacancy with an neon sign saying
"OCCUPANCY"....filled

well 3 minutes into my new status
I got more likes than Tom

received more pm's in my inbox
With messages saying, "Who's the lucky one"
Then came the pics of my wedding hand
having a wedding band
with her name inscribed on my gun metal
curiosities, became nosy folk playing investigators
rumors started about who and what
from my instigators
and my twitter and instagramers
were tweaking my tweets

to find a insta pic of my insta-chic
but patience folks
my candy love was going up Now and Later 
the morning my status went up

by the end of a 8 hour work day
timelines blowing up
Inquiring minds started showing up

by then
her name, pic and our love was going up
that this pen dot com player, writer of words,
and poems in porm

was hanging his sinful ink spills up
and as the tension went up
like the Dow Jones
my friends list dropped to a low
being a single pen of interests
was losing interest
and the interested wasn't interested no more
and that's cool
I was loving the magic of love unfolding 

me and she, 
sharing love through selfies
Hashtag #ACRUAMOMENTS
This she, I'm holding
I didn't wanted to be the "PEN IS" big to close doors
secrecy was going to be the death of me
blinding me of a love I see
death to love sounds I heard through def beats
and my heart beats are dope beats like Dre beats
so when I'm in love
its live in HD, coming at me in 3D
so I know my love is in sight and sound
surround sounding me
meaning
You'll never see me being a broken record
our love never skips a beat
So who dat you ask,
who's got me crazy in love
and making a relationship 
my celebrated status
Well that easy
you seen her all the time with me
heard me speak of her endlessly
you still don't get the Why, what and who she
She's the love of my life
You know her
her name is POETRY
and we're finally a love status
no single out love in secrecy
WE didn't relationship poetry
poetry relationship WE

~TNW





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment