Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

IT'S YOUR MIND


I have an appetite for lust
in other words, "I'm in lust with you"
but who wouldn't
physique well in place
purity of youth in face
I'll be the coyote,
if you're my Road Runner for the chase
but there is something standing in the way
of my lustful visions
her first line of defense, "INTELLIGENCE"
by past her mind,
your one step closer to her heart
soon, her body will be sacrificial
See lusting got me on the creeps
but her spoken words defends
with a sign saying, "Play for keeps"
So I hang up me playing in these streets
cause that entree is an "all you can eat"
satisfying my hunger more than a side piece
That stance, legs in form, can I make a wish
bones get thrown, see the mind
is a better gift
just keep talking
I'll keep stalking
and I will learn and find
that rewards are not in pleasure
but treasure is of a beautiful mind........




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment