Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, January 20, 2012

WINE MI POUR

Rain on me, drowning me in your heavenly wines
your love always has me intoxicated

pour on me
pour on me
drink to me, drink with me, drink me

entrap me in surroundings less than taste test glasses
seeping sweet sours to bitter after taste to my pallet

surround me with your grapes
absorb me with your grapes
grape me with your anticipation

take away my long breath when you sip me
give me back life when you smile and exhale my taste
I am your added ingredient
I make this drink enhance its flavor
I remind you what coming home to chilled wine means
glands extract, extra saliva to moisten your mouths desire
revived the fire to dry quench
applauding throats when swallowing commence

I'm convinced that I am your last obsession
I'm convinced that I am your last drinking session

Pour on me
Pour on me
than drink all of me!


BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment