Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, January 2, 2012

SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE.....

My heart keeps going in hurdles while getting lost in portals
always reminding me that
"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE"
I stand blinded by my own seeing eye facts,
what I felt for you was conclusive as DNA results
but with a mans needs later formulating to a boys greed
I chose to go with others while leaving you behind
I know we could be
but I kept creating these selfish blocks of obstacles
as it led to us emotionally betraying our obligated hearts
for something that was nothing,

something that was considered newly found
A man so close to over seeing the stereotypes
these fraudulant beliefs in spotlighted deciets
because in a closed bedroom
it was just me and you
our love spoke outloudly
I would give back the day of begining leading to our ending
just to have you back to the first day of greetings
to have your happiness
Just one morning to see a message
to hear your voice
to share our releases

it took some time for me to put together this write
all my personal tools rebelled on me
because I did wrong to a good life
my pen chose not to deliver ink with love
paper decided not to allow no words come to life
without your name being spoken of
and it was out of love
my brain just shut down
only to resusitates itself,
when you came around
I messed up
Nah, I mean I ****ed up
apologies could not come on bended knees
publics cries without lies
or presentation of material things

only thing that matter to me  
is...........

Your recieving me again would make me live again
as your friend
without doubt
without sarcasm
without limitation
being two adults skipping around again like kids
sending love notes in folded papers
with candy rings used during proposals
dandilions as our bouquets
and kissing behind that weaping willow

dayum....
can we again inscribe big hearts with are initials
in that old willow tree
scrolling back in time to the poetic begining
and just be, WE
You should have been mine
Your heart should have been with mine
You should not decline
for the second time around
we can make this right

You know what to say and how to reply
simply raise your pen
apply it to paper
and respond
in a code of write....

Be mine!
By LeRoy (TNW) Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. This piece hit me hard in a place that I really can't explain.... definitely has inspired me to write a piece... thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete