Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

UNTITLED

Her voice blocked my attention
like blinders on a horse

took away everything I heard like loud quietness in space
then she kissed me
kissed me with passion that made all discrepancies
look righteous again

anxiously
my hands grabbed hold of her backside
and my strength raised her with strong arms like a forklift
her waist was then aligned to my waist
our moans heated February with wind currents from July's weather
the taste of sweetness from her tongue to mine
was a stimulating disguise of me kissing moscato wines
I watched her watch me with both of us in closed eyes
we stood to the balancing acts of strong legs wrapped and locking
and me holding for life with this life, was locking tension in my arms
we sway to my throbbing muscles and her secreting communication

we stood there, in the middle of everywhere
dancing to the flashing street lights, car horns
and pass bye rs chanting this couple kissing like the big red commercial
this was not planned nor rehearsed
A planted cursed that started with eye contacts
and a lot of smiling

for a while now our lips danced the waltz
and tongues dueled to a symphony
lips came to a stop as we released in silence
but loud enough for dogs to hear
and avalanche's to occur in snow filled glaciers
That was the end of hologram like passion
that was the end of us caught in the moment by ourselves
stopping started crying in sadness
crying with a memories of happiness
smiling in my painted tears
hoping to Kiss her again in the next full months of winter

global warming whenever we bond
dreaming for this in bended knee and prayers
soon I suppose,

soon as our warm kisses hit the minty cold
soon as the brisk air and snow appears again......Hoping!


By LeRoy (TNW) Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment