Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 19, 2011

MESSAGES......

THIS IS POET SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

You will probably won't hear this announcement
because you are busy moving your mouth and
you are the percentages rank at the lower averages
that lack open mind men 
so Of course you'll will never pay attention poets messages
you get more convo, from Quevo, Hennessy and your Newport's
being the loudest in the back row, choking and heavy smoke
pretending your profession is ESPN sports

But let us switch places
next up to the mic with the loudest faces
Now mind you
you ain't getting paid for this
so all that talking and interrupting
Try doing it in front of my audience
see I'll be in the back, doing laughing and talking attacks
while you trying to do your thang
which is poetic slanguage in the form of ignorant crap

So did you get the message?
Can you tell me the title of first line of my intro
I guess you didn't get the text message
about this being a open mic flow
what did you say was your name was and level of education bro
oh now I got your attention
you all in your feelings
and wanting me later at the front door

See if I needed ad libs or sound effects to my pieces
I'll know who to come to
but since you aren't part of my show or any of my pieces
shut the fuck up dude
or Mz rude,
the loud tipsy chick talking over you
I know this is your around the way bar or lounge
but can a brutha ask you for the right to remain silence
while I'm breaking this message down
in fact
it pays to learn and listen
because there is stories being told
you don't know what you missing
instead chatting out loud and being bold
and to us, you are literally dissin
let some these strong minds,
and words that cause movements
bring light to your darkness

DO I HAVE YOU ATTENTION

My poets, artist wordsmiths
LEND ME YOUR EARS
or your pens that I would draw like swords
chop these individuals down with my stabbin words
but these words wont be murderous
just a bit confusing to mind
and your learning something may cause body infection
leaning towards messages may cause learning contagiousness
did you catch that,
articulate words flowing out
DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT MY MOUTH

BUT YA'LL DON'T HEAR ME over you hearing YOURSELVES
and once again,
a messenger is passing messages,
words to food and food for thought towards good health
I'm not bitter
far from a hater
just a poet,
performing in free show biz
So listen
and maybe
just maybe,
YOU'LL GET THE MESSAGE........

By LeRoy (TNW)Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment