Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOVERS CONFESSION

LOVERS CONFESSION

I got to admit to you
when you walked out the door
I took off from work
and laid in this bed
so all day I continue to smelling
the leftovers of good love making
all over me
from all over you




and even though I woke up to sunshine
outside displayed the happiness of pouring rain
experiencing hurting inside
on my side, the right side
and lye in this puddle of extractions through chain reactions
and every musky imprint on the sheets and pillows
still screams out your name


When I decided to wash you off
I went on my rooftop
in the natural state you left me in
and let the pounding rain
caress my frame
and turn this thugish man soft

CONFESSION….


I closed my eyes to pretend that it was your essence pouring on me
that the wet spots on my risen spots
was the images of you consuming me, and taking me
and you stroking slowly to 7 second heart beats
while we bonding, with you riding on top of me


I open my mouth to count the rain drops filling up taste buds on my tongue
I keep my eyes open, I keep my mouth open
while I taste the heaven crying to the earth
wetting me, warming me,
down my throat
is how I felt your cummm

TRUTH

They say men don't cry and if they do
they only cry in the dark alone
but if you would have watched me toss to your stokes
cramp to your silent moans
became a visionary to how you rode
to the side, my head lye
and where my face met the pillow
I let many tears drops go


I ask God not to stop the rain
please continue to fall on this lions mane
remind me of a angel I die in love making
to wake up to every heavenly morning
in sleeping whispers, only the Lord
will hear me calling your name


I'm in love with you as I submit my vows in poetry
I'm in love with you more than yesterday
in love with you more now
then the first day you said hi too me
I'm in love in my lonely state
I'm in love til my smile grows wide
the minute you walk back through my door
at a quarter til eight

A lovers confession

By LeRoy Goetzendanner

2 comments:

  1. Deliciously truthful! If this was facebook i would be asking where's the love button! ;)

    ReplyDelete