Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, February 11, 2011

You thought this poem was written for you




You're so vein,
you probably thought this poem was about you
you're so vein, so vein
you probably think this poem is about you
for you
for you,

You're Misreading me
leads to misleading see
you caught up on a high and why
cause you say to yourself this piece was written for me
neva did I mention no names
neva did I say
this is dedicated.......to the one I love
See I write, 

I love how I write
So let me be polite
I'm a poet with a vision of putting emotions in a piece
I send shout outs to my poetry
more than any name I can mention
so release
release the idea that every love poem
every erotic session
was not a poetic shout out to you
Now breath......

don’t love the poets words

me as in I be the poet, that is why
poetry is a sacred scribe
if I share my work on the web or perform it live
wait


lets take the edges off sharpness to my pens write
and bust your bubbles of reception
and bring you back down to the ground
in which you saw and felt a lyrical high

don’t fall for a poet

if I write for you and when I write for you
I don’t need to succeed by sharing my read
to the world for you
cause in secrecy
my poetry is an internal world for you!
like sex
no one needs to know how I put a emotional flow to you
how when applying tongue application from my lips
before I go on a lyrical tour on you
so don’t get it twisted
my words online
on the phone
and in person
can sound so dayum convincing
but if I don’t dedicate
start off and end off with shouting out your name
then its you getting carried away
by words........ that I say


You're so vein
you probably thought this poem was about you
you're so vein, so vein
you probably think this poem is about you
for you
for you.........

they are not, but this one was. 
BY LeRoy Goetzendanner

2 comments:

  1. LOL...Sorry I just HAD to laugh at this one....Ohhhh soooo true...I know a few people that reads my words that think it may be about them...sometimes it may or may not...or maybe a mixture of people lol....I really like this one man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok i got it! it's not about me...but i do love it! Probably my favorite!
    Now i'm getting off your page before i get fired! lol

    ReplyDelete