Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

ACCIDENTAL PURPOSES

Time and time again
I anticipate are hug

turning into a kiss
No,
the approach of a hug
is really
an approach of kiss
every departure

seems,
closer 
than the last
Maybe, 
maybe my breath isn't right
maybe, she is waiting on me to lead
dayum
how long
how much longer 
do I wait to fulfill this curiousity
why can't we metals and magnets
This happening of interaction
by laws of magnetic forces
Hell lets just kiss

and Say Good bye
I'll be happy with a 5 sec kiss
I'll use my fingers
Hey, 
kiss me
I got the signal
Wait!
I got "Big Red"
kiss a little longer?
I swear, 
it will be all or nothing
I'm taking a risk
either you will respond with your lips
or you will respond with hand hits
We needs to kiss

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment