Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

AUTUMN TEARS

Hot tea steams to my window
brisk mist outside when wind blows
condensation fogs up glasses
I write this short poem until it fades
Green tea ginger, tickles my senses
my palette jumps in applause of soothing
I watch as the leaves wave in transformation
showing their best greens die colorfully to yellow, red and orange
falling to the Earth and blanketing green floors merging to brown
Autumn truly begins the season of love
the comfort of dawning fall dressings
Rain is merely dew drops falling at fast pace
Sun is hidden,
as it gives gray clouds, glowing whites in cotton
filling up this ocean blue ceilings
Today is only a reflection without mirrors
sound bites of my own speaking
A son's name from two passing fathers
my reminder,
that I am them mortally
until we live together again spiritually

LeRoy 3rd (Tre')

by TNW



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment