Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

GROWING UP.......

When I grow up
I want,
I want to be in love
and Not that I'm not grown enough
I just want to fully mature for love
you know
like them "love honor and cherish" quotes
similar to ones in a marriage
as close to love in the poems I wrote
Where every breath I take is...............
4am cold brisk
cool and refreshing like an un-invented sprite
with a hint of mint
where every kiss
would be like that first kiss
but longer than those big red commercials
naturally happenings
without the rehearsals
So Look
lets skip the first date
go from Jared to the church
and make two people happy by..
living off one love, one last name

When I grow up
I want to be grown up
grown in love
from the ground up

I'm a worker in progress
moving slow
but I love the process
that's what love is

Maybe I'm moving to fast
but when I'm alone in my room
yeah
I'm thinking of you
and me
which turns to what if's
with we
wishing I could go back in time
to be your two kids father
plus one makes three
See I want this so bad
that I silently keep it to myself
but don't get me wrong
I don't need no ones help
I want you more then I want myself
I love you more then my heart can help
I'm losing sleep without your body heat
chained to your love
so don't you set me free
I'm growing from wants 
to make you my needs
so please
when you walk away from me
leave some bread crumbs
so you can find your way back to we
gimme a chance to prove to you
that "WE"
won't hurt no more
lets redesign and define 
my words, the music and pictures
creating a library of just love books and movies
and book mark of love parts of the bible
by LOVES scriptures

When I grow up
I want to grow old to young
pray for us on the next life
where you would reunite with me
in the after life
as my second life wife
to death do us part right?
I'm not a poet 
I'm being a human being
without my writes
smile again for me
and bring "OUR & US " to light
so "WE"
can GROW up together
and bring these dem flames
to a spreading wild fire 
waiting to ignite
WHEN I GROW UP.......I have a lot to do...
I'm growing up to be grown up
I know I'm growing for the growth of you

#TNW







MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment