Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

AND RUNNING


In these poetry fields. 
We slaving, 
working hard at picking Words in silence, 
to Speaks FREE out loud. 
We are on the run, 
escaping WHIPS of hatred and hangings from BULLYING.
All I got is my links with no chains
my Pens and Paperss
while Mjg Speaks would say.......
I'm a slave, I'm slave
I'm a slave to poetry
now we hundred miles and running

couldn't stop for 
blockades
that promoted mad hate
trying to hold us in schackles
but we out ran the dead weight
running fwd to the next decade
uprooted around the 70's
but I wasn't doing heroine or coke cane
I was injecting my veins
with blue and black inks
getting clotted on my words
like clogged pipes in sinks
We ain't about the industry
YO we are IN-DEEZ STREETZ
WORDZSPEAKS
you can't have one without the other
WORDZSPEAKS
the underground escape for upcoming authors
WORDZSPEAKS, found at Da Luft Lounge
WORDZSPEAKS where it all is going down
WORDZPSPEAKS
we got the WORLD TUESDAYS to WORDZSPEAKS
WORDZ then SPEAKS
We won't be FREE to WORDZSPEAKS until WORDZSPEAKS speaks words FREE

TwistNWordz





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment