Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, March 25, 2013

RESTORE..................


Let me rewrite time when all you saw was deceit
the minutes your heart would only hurt
and your thoughts divorced your feelings
Let me offer my shoulder for every tear you cried
and kiss your eyes in magic happiness
Give me the chance to sign my love
over misleading messages
prove to you, that you can cry and smile at the same time
that love exist through my hands in yours
and I will only guide your heart through poetic scriptures
That I would make love to you like Danielle Steele novels
without the pictures

Lets rewind the mistakes in the present
and fast Foreward our love to the present
re-define the thesaurus and Websters
and place our love profession,
with confessions through profile pictures
it's only a matter of time
that my spirit will over ride 
those unwanted spirits
where the thoughts of me
would be your log in and passwords
and screen savers floating with my name
in your vision
That every kiss will prolong time
like day light savings time
That we understand our connection is
for reason of all four seasons
and that we were birth only as love
being our fine print in highlight printed clause
We, are not a cause
we, are a necessity,
never say we are impossible
that word divided will be IM POSSIBLE
I can go on and on, but
FaceBook & Youtube doesn't have enough GB space
for my love to be televised or be a status for the day 
To be continue......


BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment