Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

HANDLE WITH CARE

Praying hands
holding hands
trusting hands
your trusting hands
I trusted hands
trusting those hands.....I trusted
not knowing those hands would lust
those hands would be hands to touch
but not loving touch
but you claim you were loving 
when your hands touched
so I lost all trust
I trust until I felt lost
secret I was suppose to keep
on between us
but my us was found in trust
but us lost the trust
us fell into your lust
I lost the trust...

trusting hands
those trusting hands
defending them to
be my protecting hands
didn't see him lusting man
why you lusting man
those hands
dem not yuh hands
dem not yuh hands
man, dem belong to the Babylon
not weh
dem belong in babylon,
but not on mi

You hands are no longer the idol hands
protective hands
hard working hands
trusting hands
trustworthy hands
I trustful hands
mis-trusting hands
I trusted hands
lost trust in trusting....

It's hard, that word "TRUST" to consume
to swallow "TRUST" is like inhaling toxic fumes
your hands were suppose to protect not serve
they were suppose to help not self serve
hands that would hold one, but had the nerve
to frisk, pat down, grab and be involved in
a bodily part seizure then search

Lying hands
aggressive hands
empowering hands
abusing hands
I trusted those hands
I trusted those hands
I trusted to mis-trust those hands
I recognize that man, but not those hands
those hands I was suppose to know
those hands that guided me forth
those hands that took me on the wrong road
those hands out of gloves 
that claim they love, those hands
how they were THESE HANDS behind closed doors
those hands closed the open doors
and open other closed doors

Those hands

are not those hands that held hands
those turned to balled up hands
sometimes open hands
then to transforming to grabbing hands
I stayed quiet because of those hands
those hands made me frighten of other hands
every hand, look like and felt like those hands
Now when I see those hands

I see them lying across the room
because those hands, no longer belong to you
I hope you turned back into the man I knew
before you became........THOSE HANDS

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner 





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment