Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, February 22, 2013

THINKING OUT LOUD


If I had the audience inside my head
I would have recited a memorized piece-
long ago
I have more flows to let go
but from paper I'm still reading my poems

If you could only be inside my head
when I be flowing on the mic
flo, flowing on the mic
you would see my gestures and emotions
I would be sounding like a spoken word artist
but in my own voice, and not theirs

If I could let my mind speak out loud
I would be able to share my mind with the crowd
and do something like
throw my papers up
and slam my book down
walk in the audience
and chant real loud
"I AM POETRY
without having my name announced

All this would happen
but only inside my head....


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. HEY! That's How I feel....are you inside my head too? :-)

    Love the second stanza!

    Love and peace,
    China

    ReplyDelete