Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

THAT LOVE.......


This love right here,
has to have some of THAT LOVE over there
See, This love right here
wants to know THAT LOVE right there

THAT LOVE, needs to be
Highlighted like pages in college work books
Booked marked like

your favorite scripture in the bible
Featured as a foreign movie titled, "THAT LOVE"
staring THAT LOVE with this  love, 
and your love
but this love has no subtitle
THAT LOVE needs to be
a Twilight, 
without the fangs
a new born love

that was born again
it has to have Brown rhythm like James
Jazzy like Chuck to a Go-Go Swang
we can easily flip the script
and be on one page......but wait
Let me invite your love, THAT LOVE to my stage
you can be my Nia Long and I'll be your Lorenz Tate
THAT LOVE, would be love I meet by fate
my EZspeed pass, while moving real slow
my lines for you, THERE'S NO WAIT

it's the bait on the hook, 
with NO CATCH
THAT LOVE is burning like summer suns
but my love for your love, I don't sweat
THAT LOVE, is player card with no deck
it gives me full charges, 

without the debt
its the type of love worth gambling for
but you don't place no bets
this is that animal kind of magnitude 
but we're no pets
so if this kind of love you seek in THAT LOVE

in respects
Just send me your love to my love

by message, 
without pressing SEND on a TEXT.

THAT LOVE

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment: