Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

HOW DO I KNOW

(inspired by a Nicole Nikki E Edmonds, status)

See when I came upon you, 
I bow down to you when meeting you
this is my formal greeting for my future
You had a look in your eyes, like, 
love was mentally beating you
I have no lines, 
those are lies of men who lived that life...
in a lie
But like the wise men
I was the king that bare gifts
I've been on a long journey
on a loves GPS
trying to retrieve my missing rib
and it was God that sent me
said when I reached my destination
HIS light would shine on a figure of approval
HE said, my hand in your hand
will save you, rebuild you
I would be your love sick removal
Not asking for a chance to prove my worth
If you have faith and belief in me putting God first
then the tears you'll cry, will be happiness overcoming hurt
I won't promise you smooth roads
with no trials
I will pave love in high limits
so you can see where vision can surpass miles
Just listen...
to love that only dogs can hear
I have no other destination
my mission....
My mission was here and only here
so lets re-write love as it was once written
set things right, and make love clear
IT WAS YOU ALL THE TIME...



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment