Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

GIMMIE A PIECE

I have a large can of alphabet soup attached to my IV
lost ideas for words and fainted during the drought
so I'm hungry
thinking letters from this can
would give me words to my soul
the same can that went in my bowl
helping me play with my food
creating words at 5 years old

Help me!!!!!
Stuck between a long wall
the same wall that raised China
and divided Germany
I need my thoughts back please
creativity...
so I sought out word searches and crossword books
desperate to write a poem
a read every Psalms in the old book
afraid to look at my writing when something came to mind
I went blind just to read my writing in grail
even then, my fingers stopped feeling
once again my writing had failed


HELP ME
pleading with my old poems
to make new poems for me
I'm dying from my own inks-
that dried and brain won't think-
water in my eyes, but I cry in dry spells
letters into words,
as I live heavenly in a writers block HELL...


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment