Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

JOURNEY NITES

82 highs in the sky at 6pm traffic
humidity takes it above 90
we just riding, late night driving
my passenger and me
not a plan event
I just scooped her up and off we went
no conversation, just sipping
Bartenura out of wine glasses
feeling the warm breeze
maxi dress above the knee
legs slightly spread for the breeze
breeze tease what's not worn underneath
she don't care about the air
letting flows wonderfully through her hair
she bopping to reggae vibez
not looking at no where
she rocking to close eyes
her left hand grasping my right thigh

ours hands, out the window surfing to the wind
we high right now
on the evening smells
traffic sounds and cars all around...us
we riding
hours in, second bottle open
wind blowing dress higher to expose niceness
she leaning back starring through the sunroof
I guess she is wishing on the stars
I drive looking around and smiling
high off caribbean,
slightly tipsy off side peeping
WE riding
hours gone by, half tank gone now
her seat is back 90 degrees
the air drops 9 degrees
her left hand still reside pon mi knees
and her dress, is around her waist
legs collaspe open for that-
85 mile an hour air to splash against her seeping taste
me, looking like I don't see it
we driving
we driving with all lights flashing for us
moon to the west racing with us
the trucks next to me,
mans eyes are wide, but I laugh
she turns to him and smile
while taking that long sip of heaven
We riding until we just stop!


BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment