Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

EYES SWOLLEN

 Eyes swollen,
sleep was in light intervals
Waiting on your return
assurance of your safety
conscious says, "phone check"
...
no miss calls or texts
Eyes swollen,
barely slept
eyes finally closed
but alarm rings
taking my time to get up
lost time, in mind, to get it together
I got to get it together
time waits for no one
so why should I wait for anyone
no why's, on waiting for someone
Eyes swollen,
but I keep them close in meditation
no more lost of sleep
no more eyes swollen when I wake
no worries of where abouts
just sleep
so I can wake up refreshed with
NO SWOLLEN EYES and worry free......





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

No comments:

Post a Comment