Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

HONEY BEE.....12/30

A traveler of long distance
called upon by spring essence
a robber of the sweetness
to feed my habits while destroying beauty
HONEY BEE
I'm a love and a taker
my job is destiny in selfish needs
I taste every wild flower
licking from surface and what's beneath
A player in the garden
going from bush to bush
never putting claim on one
because they all belong to me
HONEY BEE
Every year untouched beauties
call on me with inviting scents
flying and landing from bud to bud
stealing honey with my endless licks
licks makes more honey appear
I get what I want
and quickly disappear
My habits is un-wanting
I never return to the same location
a thief with a hungry tongue
stealing a garden full honey
until I love that bud no more
and then I'm gone......HONEY BEE



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment