Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

HEAVENLY YOU......

Is this my white light
or a dream of an after life
I say this everyday when waking up
the blessings to see another day
these prayers before I lay and after I'm awake
"Don't wake me, I'm dreamin"
I keep getting visits from this angel
this familiar unfamiliar in my sub-vision
her voice is as soft as the first 3 chords from a harp
she speaks to me with her hand on my heart every time
"Trust me"
"Trust in me"
what you think is here mortally for you
is not meant for you
"Come with me"
"Be with me"
the place I have for you
was designed by me
the me in your dreams
the me+you that equals we
the WE that is united as one
My steps are slow
I'm cautious about following faith
I'm cautious as I let my faith, lead the way
the closer I get to her life
the closer I am to getting to your light
the light gets brighter
and my eyes open wider
but it was not the heavens light to my eyes
it was the peaking light from my blinds

HEAVENLY YOU.
..



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment