Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, November 19, 2012

TRANSITIONS (Unknown poets theme)

TRANSITIONS(unknown poets theme)

My work out plan consist of:
toning my mind for stronger poems
eating good words, for healthy deliveries

strengthening my writing hand for powerful writes
stretching jaw muscles and raising voice levels
to throw my words across worlds not audiences
I arm curl thesauruses
increase grips in palms and finger tips for holding mics
...I wordplay with my letters in food, (ALPHABET soup)
My transition from a poem to a poet
from just a name to a remembrance
TwistNwordz, if you can remember this
TwistNWordz, Words From My Soul are you saying this
just listen
requirements are your attention
focus, goals, plans and missions
evolve to revolve in DESCRIPTIONS
pass the torch when your done
for the upcoming ones ready for poetry spittin
I am the Unknown poet 
and this is my TRANSITION....











By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment