Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

TRAVEL NOT ALONE..........

Its time to unveil your King my Queen
share with the world the reason of your savings
address to starving men of lust
that your heart belongs to your blessings
laugh in tears how the God's brought me here
that I share the life of purity in the roads WE walk
Let's remind woman and men
that my eyes want shift
distance will not be a problem
and the only vision I see is, you when we walk

Make announcement of my existence
I am no longer a project called, "COURTSHIP"
let me flash my badges of accomplishments
from failed men before me
let me remind all lusting hearts
that love last longer than a moment of satisfaction

Write me through your spoken tongue
let thoughts of dreamed men become realities
and not images you see when your eyes fall silent to sleep
think me up and recite the very words
that brought me to life
through patience
through prayer
and out of love
let me be the rib you donated in fixing mistakes
that man continue to replay

Decide on our day
lets plan out our travels by the minute
our roads to destination was build on commitment
we can finally embrace this union
know that the courtship is finished
and work on the next step
which has been a one year anniversary prep
to our ending of one chapter and working towards life in nuptials
we call, "the beginning"

Going the road we took
without second guessing,
envision how with any man this will feel and look
I agreed to take it with you
love is proven
later earned
that their is one man in mind
one standing man in line
the highest man next to the MAN in light
blessings gave me a second chance, to say "my turn"

You're not alone
my promise to you was not to leave you alone
that "WE" will do this as one flesh and not alone
I need you as much I need God
I won't make it on my own
Under witness of the one who sent me
I will,
I do,
forever I dedicate my love to only you
I am no longer a dream
just a prayer in delivered blessing
upon your wakening, that came true........

BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. An genuine ode to love in a beautifully written stone poetic presentation.

    Nice work, my brotha!

    One.

    ReplyDelete